- Ensure our patients have 24-hour access to medical advice.
- Aim for you to have access to a suitably qualified professional within 48 hours of your initial contact, or in an urgent case, the same day.
- Work in partnership with you to achieve the best medical care & involve you and listen to your opinions and views in all aspects of your medical care.
- The prevention of disease, illness and injury is a primary concern. Our medical staff will advise you of steps to promote good health.
We would respectfully ask that you:
- Let us know if you intend to cancel an appointment or are held up.
- Treat staff with courtesy and respect. Reception staff may have to ask some personal questions to assist us in providing you with the best service.
- Inform the practice staff of any alterations in your circumstances, such as change of surname, address or telephone number. Please ensure that we have your correct telephone number, even if it’s ex-directory.
- As patients, you are responsible for your own health and that of any dependants. It is important that you adhere to information and advice given to you by health professionals, and co-operate with the practice in endeavouring to keep you healthy
- Please view the Patient’s Guide on line at www.gmc-uk.org/patientsguide